Your Plan Ahead Checklist
- Call Paw Prints to make your pet-sitting reservations as early as possible, especially during holidays/summertime.
- Have two sets of keys / key pad / access card (if applicable) for your pet-sitter.
- Buy extra food, litter, and supplies during your absence and in the event you may stay away longer than initially anticipated.
- Be sure your pet has an identification tag and all vaccinations are updated. Water plants before you leave.
- Make sure your cars are parked in a safe area and kept locked.
- Optional - Discontinue newspaper if you will be away for more than a few days.
Bala Cynwyd, 19004
Bryn Mawr, 19010
Drexel Hill, 19026
East Falls, 19129
Penn Valley, 19072
Upper Darby, 19082